How ICMAD Can Help International Companies Expand Their Businesses into the U.S.
Technical and Regulatory Services: ICMAD offers a wide variety of educational events and materials to help companies navigate the unique requirements of the U.S. regulatory framework, with discounts for members. Events include:
- ICMAD’s FDA Workshop - features staff from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to help companies understand the current rules and regulations.
- ICMAD’s Cosmetic Technical/Regulatory Forum - ICMAD’s experts provide an industry perspective on the most pressing issues in the industry.
- ICMAD’s webinars - the most timely topics taught by experienced speakers; attend from the convenience of your computer.
- ICMAD’s Online Cosmetic Reference Library - features white papers, presentations, documents, links, and many webinars. Access is by subscription and members receive significant discounts.
- ICMAD educational sessions - such as “Are You Ready to Import into the USA” at major trade shows.
Networking Events: ICMAD hosts numerous networking events, providing the opportunity to talk to colleagues about current issues. Events include:
- Annual Meeting and Indie Beauty Innovators Awards Dinner.
- Young Designers Celebration Dinner.
- Receptions at Cosmoprof Worldwide, Cosmoprof North America, and Cosmoprof Asia.
ICMAD Publications: Keep in touch with current events that could have significant impact on your business. Publications include the ICMAD Tech/Reg Newsletter, ICMAD Practical Guide to Selling Cosmetics in the U.S., and the ICMAD Labeling Guide. The ICMAD Beauty Reference Guide is both an advertising opportunity for companies to promote products worldwide and also a resource containing information on the association and the industry.
Business Services: ICMAD’s partners can provide basic business services at member discounts. Membership in ICMAD can help international cosmetic and personal care companies succeed in the vast and often confusing U.S. market. Services include:
- Health insurance benefits through Association Health Programs.
- Car rental discounts through Avis, Budget, and Hertz.
- Credit card processing through Benchmark Payment Networks.
- Need an EU address for exporting products? Use ICMAD’s exclusive partner BIORIUS as your Responsible Person and EU regulatory consultant.
- Product/property insurance benefits through CIS.
- Warehousing, logistics, and pick-and-pack using proprietary software through Fulfillment.com (FDC).
- Get a 360-degree view at the industry in minutes on your phone, tablet or computer from Industry Intelligence.
- Up-to-date market information, at member rates, in the cosmetics sector from Kline & Company.
- Translation services through LingPerfect.
- Customs documents from broker and freight forwarder Masterpiece International.
- Work on your compliance and regulatory issues with NSF International.
- Domestic shipping discounts through PartnerShip.
- Discounted bar codes through Simply Barcodes.
- Discounted issues of the PinkReport™ from The Benchmarking Company.
- webpackaging is the global platform for packaging containing 10,000+ comprehensive company portals with over one million pages of tagged content.
ICMAD is a member of The Safe Cosmetics Alliance and a participant in the ICCR Global Cosmetic Harmonization Meetings.