Tangible Advantages for Cosmetic and Fragrance Entrepreneurs.
ICMAD helps you grow your business
ICMAD Membership Benefits
ICMAD has expanded the business tools available to members, with access to educational programs and business services to grow your business at home and abroad.
- Receive Privacy Liability Breach Insurance Coverage from ICMAD's endorsed broker Cosmetic Insurance Services/Frenkel & Co.
- Take advantage of our buying power by saving up to 50% on your health insurance premiums through our exclusive program Association Health Programs.
- Find car rental discounts through Avis, Budget, and Hertz.
- Obtain a discount off your credit card processing fees with Benchmark Payment Networks.
- Need an EU address for exporting products? Use ICMAD’s exclusive partner BIORIUS as your Responsible Person and EU regulatory consultant.
- Gain attention through the Cosmetic Innovator of the Year (CITY) Awards that honor industry innovation.
- Receive specialized product/property insurance coverage from ICMAD’s endorsed broker Cosmetic Insurance Services/Frenkel & Co.
- Improve your logistics and customer service with Fulfillment.com (FDC).
- Obtain exclusive discounts of the latest market reports from Kline.
- Get a 360-degree view at the industry in minutes on your phone, tablet or computer from Industry Intelligence.
- Gain tradeshow shipping and customs discounts from Masterpiece International.
- Work on your compliance and regulatory issues with NSF International.
- PartnerShip Discount Shipping Service, which gives you discounts on carriers such as FedEx and UPS.
- If you are looking for barcodes to get your product to market, ICMAD has created a partnership with Simply Barcodes.
- Discounted issues of the PinkReport™ from The Benchmarking Company.
- webpackaging is the global platform for packaging containing 10,000+ comprehensive company portals with over one million pages of tagged content
- Attend the ICMAD Technical/ Regulatory Forum and the FDA Cosmetic Regulations Workshop, two of the best educational opportunities in the country.
- Sign on to our Webinar Series to learn about the hottest industry topics.
- Authenticate required export documents for customs requirements.
- Purchase Certificates of Free Sale. Have the right paperwork to get through customs.
- Purchase Certificates of Good Manufacturing Practice, a formal affidavit attesting that your products are in compliance.
- Discounted translation services covering 120 languages and providing Translations, Transcreations, Voice Over and Subtitles for video, DTP, Interpretation, and Cultural Consulting provided by LingPerfect.
- Attend ICMAD receptions at tradeshows to meet with industry peers.
- Connect with cosmetics and personal care companies through Call Me First, ICMAD’s membership directory.
- Link to your peers through ICMAD’s Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter pages.
- ICMAD’s monthly Digest newsletter contains detailed information on important industry issues.
- ICMAD’s Beauty Reference Guide brings attention to your organization on a global level.
- ICMAD’s Labeling Guide (new members receive a 50% discount off the member rate) and EU Guide help with complex regulatory needs.
- Free six month listing/one dedicated webpage on Cosmetic-Index.com to increase brand awareness.
- Free subscription to GCI Magazine.
- Receive a discount to the BIR Review.
- Receive discounts on archived and current issues of the PinkReport™.