Representing Cosmetic and Fragrance industry issues both locally and on Capitol Hill.
Fostering business growth and success for ICMAD members.
- Tech Forum
- FDA Workshop
VIEW MORE »
A toolbox of networking events that connect you to opportunities.
- 2012 Annual Meeting
- Receptions and Tradeshows
Relevant technical and regulatory information delivered to you.
- Labeling and EU Guide
Innovative marketing ideas, tools and resources to get you results.
- Showcase Magazine
- CITY Awards
ICMAD provides events to meet your industry need for knowlege. Check back often to see what we have planned.
Cosmetic & personal care
Trade association for entrepreneurs
Welcome to the ICMAD website. ICMAD is a non profit trade association dedicated to providing programs and services to those creative, innovative cosmetic companies to help them succeed in the rapidly changing, highly competitive cosmetics and personal care industries.
- Webinar: REACH Update for Cosmetic Companies | Join ICMAD International Committee Chair Carl Geffken and guest speaker, Marie Roussel, for an update on REACH and how it may impact beauty sales in the EU.
- West Coast Business Meeting | West Coast Business Meeting 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm Board of Directors and Member Cocktail Reception 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm Meet your Board and fellow Members at the buffet dinner and discover how ICMAD is protecting your interests in D.C. and the states.
- Webinar: Preparing for a GMP Audit | ICMAD presents an opportunity for beauty companies to better understand what the current Guidance for cosmetic Good Manufacturing Practices means and how to prepare for a GMP audit. Good Manufacturing Practices for cosmetic manufacturing has become an important factor in being able to sell products overseas.
- Webinar: Beauty Onward and Upward, Trends in the U.S. Personal Care Market | Kline has culled the latest and greatest observations from its renowned collection of market studies and will share highlights at this exclusive webinar for ICMAD members, including a review of the most recent innovations in alphabet creams, high-tech mascaras, and active ingredients. Kline will also review best practices in market research and will illustrate how successful companies utilize market intelligence to identify business opportunities and develop business plans.
- ICMAD Reception at Cosmoprof Asia | The pleasure of your company is requested at ICMAD's Cocktail Reception at Cosmoprof Asia, Hong Kong Date: November 13, 2014 Time: 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Location: Hong Kong Convention Centre Come talk with ICMAD members, dignitaries and others attending Cosmoprof Asia. RSVP is required. Questions call 800-334-2623
ICMAD and PBA Respond to FDA Statement on Discontinuing Talks for Cosmetic Legislation |
The Independent Cosmetic Manufacturers and Distributors and the Professional Beauty Association are disappointed with the FDA’s letter advising that it had precipitously decided to discontinue negotiations with industry on legislation to modernize cosmetic legislation. Industry met in good faith for over a year with the FDA diligently working to reach a framework that would be the basis for a legislative initiative.
Regulatory Uniformity In U.S. Top Priority For ICMAD |
Small-business trade group the Independent Cosmetic Manufacturers and Distributors will continue advocating in 2014 for uniform cosmetics regulations throughout the United States, CEO Pam Busiek said in a February 10, 2014 interview with “The Rose Sheet.” ICMAD cites collaboration with other industry trade associations as a highlight of 2013.
November 2013 Digest |
Inside this issue: Young Designers, Regulatory Webinar Summary, and Regulatory Update.
December/January 2014 Digest |
Inside: Cosmetic Technical/Regulatory Forum; In the Beauty World, the Consumer is King; International Corner